PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2021, 04:35
43Inches

Received 428 Likes on 235 Posts
That's funny. I'd be amazed if you're not aware there are easily accessible alternatives in mainstream supermarkets to those foods to which you've referred; there is "organic" chemical and hormone-free chicken and beef easily available and the F&V sections have produce grown without pesticides or genetic modification. Not much you can do about the air but you can filter your water. It all costs money though so most are content to eat and drink with eyes and mind closed to the reality of what they're consuming.
Never said anything about hormones added to your meat, they get vaccinated with some pretty harsh stuff to keep them virus free as well, even the "natural" ones. People just worry about the growth hormones, don't realise all the other stuff gets pumped into and onto farm animals to keep them healthy. Filtered water removes some stuff, but you are not ever going to get to 100% H2O unless you have some serious science lab stuff.

You're right about the prevalence of these toxins in our day-to-day world but to compare it to this investigational vaccine is disingenuous and ignorant and a pretty cheap shot.
Actually in hindsight you are right, I'm far more likely to get cancer or a heart condition from car fumes and farm pesticides than anything I have to worry about in a vaccine. Thanks for highlighting that!

What I find even funnier is that this is a pilots forum, where you are encased in a Aluminium tube coated in horribly cancerous anti corrosion fluid, surrounded by hydrocarbon fittings that emit cancerous fumes when heated or exposed to UV, breathing bleed air that with small mechanical faults lets in mists of cancerous turbine oil and aircon lubricant while hurtling in a part of the atmosphere that offers little protection from solar radiation. And you care about the future effects of a vaccine that is doing everything it should, and well, with what is considered very small side effects compared to many other medicines. I could go on, but the kids might start getting scared of flying.

Last edited by 43Inches; 24th Aug 2021 at 05:02.