PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2021, 04:32
Xeptu

Received 79 Likes on 45 Posts
I agree with most of what you're say Mutley, however, here's my take on it,

I took the vaccine AZ not out of fear or dying and I do see it as experimental whether it is in fact or not. I do see myself as an experimental subject and knew that at the time. I concluded on account of my age and circumstances I would be the best place to start before the rest of my younger family roll up their sleeves.
I hope that there are no consequences in the longer term. Had I been 20 I would not have been at the front of the queue and I'm still not comfortable with that age group.

Having personal exposure to the effect of long covid I do honestly believe that if the vaccination solves that issue, which appears to be the case then it's a better way to go, although I believe the long term consequence of having been infected will be significant enough and yet to reveal itself.

I respect anyone's decision not to be vaccinated, that must remain a personal decision as must being vaccinated. If you choose not to, then don't get infected and I really don't know how you can avoid that and remain within our society.