PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'The U.S.A has your back'...what does that mean?
Old 23rd Aug 2021, 21:25
gums

Received 55 Likes on 16 Posts
Salute!

Thank you Easy and Party.

We colonists are still crude, coarse ill-mannered folks that mostly came from Great Britain and other places in Europe. That being easily admitted, and our proud attitude that irritates many of the more "civil", but less free folks, I am ashamed of what this new, clueless administration has done in just a half a year.

I flew with, instructed and was instructed by aviators and educational folks from many countries for over 20 years. So before the mods delete or move this, I shall apologize for the idiots we now have that have undone many aspects of America policy and support for other nations besides the treatment and actions we are now seeing in the 'stan. The withdrawal was not planned and advertised in a vacuum, and there was knowledge of such by our Allies and others. Some details were likely coordinated with some of our allies. But the new guys could not bear to follow any plan that was developed and being implemented by " orange man bad" and the allies

Some help to others? Two instances come to mind..... and I avoid the years I spent between 1967 and 1975 for another venue/instance.

Ask Mogli about the Aim-9 Lima for the Sea Harrier in the Falklands. Ask my Israeli students from the first and only Viper checkout class if we helped them in Yom Kippur.

Gotta go, and see ya on JB, likely.

Gums sends...