PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2021, 05:51
IXUXU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbantime
I'm not the least bit worried as I've put a whole lot of other crap in my body which I knew was bad for me. This would have to be the most scrutinized vaccine in history.

Wrong. Death rate at 2%: Worldometers

Oh yeah, we all really admire your bravado in completely rejecting science and medical experts. Whatever helps you sleep at night pal.

Look again, and see how effective it is in keeping people out of hospital. Have a look at the 'severely ill' graph: Israel dashboard

The time bombs are the ones that won't get vaccinated and play russian roulette with the disease.

Because people like you are a health risk and will be directly responsible for filling up hospitals. Because people like you means that I don't get to enjoy further freedoms.
I respect your choice, but freedom of choice is not free from the consequences. Good luck in your alternative career.
-Actually Death to Case ratio (total) is 0.020. In 1 million people- 27153 confirmed cases and 568 deaths...thatīs total numbers, the big picture if you want and, paying attention to the total numbers, a drop in the ocean whether you want it or not.

If we go by age groups it can easily seen which one is the risky group.

According to W.H.O (https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1):

-"Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment. However, some will become seriously ill and require medical attention.
Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness..."

Regarding ICUs being overwhelmed, well I guess it depends on how many resources they have; an ICU with 6 beds will be in trouble if they get 7/8 people needing care.....

Vaccines being effective or not is something that only time will show. For the time being there is no evidence about almost everything regarding the matter.....they are not sure if you can get the virus ( and go to face your creator), if you can still pass the virus....if the vaccine will kill you or it will help to kill you.....they simply donīt know yet.

There has been, literally, not enough time to see what the vaccines can or canīt do....I got my two shots of Pfizer last May and I hope for the best but........ making it mandatory for everyone? That will open a biblical proportions can of worms. Whoīs going to take responsibility if, letīs say, things goes south?. This "no jab no job" is not like anyone taking an informed decision and using critical thinking but being coerced and, I reckon, it depends on the country but coercion and judges are not best buddies ever...

What will happen next? people wanting to know/demanding the management to take action if their work colleagues has or have had HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis.....you name it.....because, mind you, if you are going to make your work place/city/country a healthy one you canīt take action on only one thing....Will the authorities finally ban cigarettes, booze?.....or what about locking-down all those in high risk?...at the end of the day a 80+ years old human being is under risk of death almost for everything....even for a common cold ( also a coronavirus) or a broken hip...and they are retired already so no big drama.....

Yeah I know....that could never happen....

Thatīs exactly what I was thinking one year and a half ago.....

PS, Iīm by no means an anti vaxxer, actually, if something, Iīm the opposite. I happily took the decision to get the COVID vaccine and it has been my solely decision, but I really think that there are some lines not to be crossed.