PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2021, 05:10
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbantime
Thanks for pointing out my spelling error, I should have proof read it. It has now been corrected.

Yes, I admit my points are selfish but they’re borne out of exasperation. I have given up, good luck to you when exposed to the virus. I hope you also don’t go to the hospital when you’re fighting for your life because they’re full of the medical experts that you despise. By you, I don’t literally mean you, I mean the anti-vaxxers.
You're welcome although as you realise it wasn't about the error but the irony. Thank you for acknowledging the point I hoped to make regarding the inherent selfishness behind the choices people make in this area; I've been selfish in my own decision on whether or not to be injected with one of these substances, taking into account those around me about whom I care, my job and my need to travel.

Originally Posted by Street garbage
MuttleyCrew, I will respect your choice not to vax, just as you should respect my choice not to fly with those who are not.
So, being fearful, will you remove yourself from roster if you see the wrong name next to yours? If not, how will you mitigate the risk?

I never said I haven't been injected; my comments are in relation to the rabid, foaming, frenzied avidity with which some of the the submissive here enjoy attacking the holdouts.

Originally Posted by Street garbage
I will ask a question- do I have to fly with an non C-19 vaxxer??...and what happens if I catch C-19 off them??
The short answer is: No, you do not have to and you are free to decline to sign on. If you're C-19 "vaccinated" what are you afraid of? I presume you're concerned because the C-19 "vaccine" likely won't actually prevent you from catching the disease so in that case, according to Big Brother, "what happens" is you'll experience something akin to a cold which you've no doubt been through many times and even flown with, infecting others as you did so. Since we've all accepted the status quo wrt the cold being passed around the workplace I don't see the problem with C-19 for the injected; this is referred to as "living with C19."

Being an altruist you should be more concerned about the uninjected.

​​​​​Those "non C-19 vaxxers" might be asking, do they have to fly next to spike-protein shedders.

Originally Posted by Xeptu
Who knows this may turn out to be a global conspiracy, a well designed population cull for the unvaccinated and those that can't afford the antivaccine in the future.
In such a theory, ironic or not, it might be a little early to tell which group is being weeded out as although we see a death rate in the uninjected diseased of a fraction of a percent, we have yet to see the long-term effect of the injection on those who submit to it. I congratulate anyone here who's had the injection and reported no side effects by the end of the week; let's all come back on this day every year and see how its going down the track. We can share stories about heart enlargement, etc.