PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2021, 03:26
turbantime

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
injecting an unknown substance into your body that has ZERO LONG TERM SAFETY STUDIES
I'm not the least bit worried as I've put a whole lot of other crap in my body which I knew was bad for me. This would have to be the most scrutinized vaccine in history.
for an illness that kills .3% of the people it infects
Wrong. Death rate at 2%: Worldometers
pure cowardice for the fact that you don’t have the balls to stand up to the government and the company
Oh yeah, we all really admire your bravado in completely rejecting science and medical experts. Whatever helps you sleep at night pal.
that’s clearly not doing what it says on the tin (look at Israel)
Look again, and see how effective it is in keeping people out of hospital. Have a look at the 'severely ill' graph: Israel dashboard
there’s plenty out there that are worried about flying with you jabbed time bombs.
The time bombs are the ones that won't get vaccinated and play russian roulette with the disease.
Christ when did Australians become so obsessed with totalitarianism and punishing people who think differently?
Because people like you are a health risk and will be directly responsible for filling up hospitals. Because people like you means that I don't get to enjoy further freedoms.
I respect your choice, but freedom of choice is not free from the consequences. Good luck in your alternative career.