PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2021, 01:05
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbantime
............from the ‘red kneck’ community. The more stupid people die, the less the intelligent people have to deal with them........
It is ironic and amusing to see "the intelligent people" cast aspersions on "the stupid people" while describing them with a simple word spelt incorrectly. In which of those two groups do you include yourself? Back to school for you.

I may be wrong but I think your respondent may have been making oblique reference to the inherent selfishness of the stereotypical Australian airline pilot and your resemblance to that image. He got you in one there.

Speaking of selfishness:

Originally Posted by ManillaChillaDilla
The selfish attitude of some is simply astonishing given the suffering of so many.
Considering you want others to consent to experimental chemical therapy so YOU can get on with YOUR life or career or whatever, it is hypocritical in the extreme to accuse anyone else of being selfish. Regardless of who wants what outcome at least have the decency to admit you have only your own best interests at heart as you push your own desired outcome. You, your family, whomever, that's YOUR interest. Stop accusing others of selfishness when you demand everyone else conform to what suits you.

What a disparate industry this has become.
Airline pilots like you and turban pushing your own selfishness or wishing others dead to facilitate your own promotion? Yes disparate and cretinous even. I'm sure your kind can be found in other industries, though, and not just aviation.

Take care all.
All? Even your hated unvaccinated? Your throwaway sign-off is delightfully inclusive of you and may even convince the weak-minded of your overall decency despite your selfish demands of your fellow citizens.