PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF mandates Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2021, 13:17
morno

Received 310 Likes on 116 Posts
Originally Posted by KingAir1978
I'm sorry you feel that you need an ad hominem attack to prove your point. You seem to have completely missed the intent behind what I have posted. I have some very serious doubts about the "vaccines". But the main point of the previous post was that I think society is moving in a very dangerous direction. Busloads full of people are wiling to throw entire law books full of rights and freedoms under the bus, to feel a little more secure.

Try to replace vaccine for headscarf and see how you think about mandating vaccines to go into public buildings. Hopefully you'll see my point. In New York the governor is now mandating vaccines for all kinds of things. These vaccines have not been fully approved yet. In the US there has been a moratorium on evictions of tenants. The government has thus de facto taken over your property. You no longer have control over it. What most concerns me even more, is what is happening here on pprune as well. People on opposite sides of a political idea no longer want to hear what the other side has to say. You see this all over. The media here in the US has divided the country. You either watch FoxNews or you watch CNN. Nothing in between and definitely not both. Nobody challenges the narrative of the other side and discourse and debate should be the cornerstone of democracy.
Maybe you best worry about what’s happening in your own country first then.

Tell me what the difference between mandating a vaccine for Covid is vs mandating a vaccine for say yellow fever before you can visit certain countries?