PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2021, 09:30
SOPS
short flights long nights

Received 154 Likes on 48 Posts
Originally Posted by goodonyamate
only old retired blokes with no life who don’t fly anymore yet still frequent aviation sites listen to WA talkback. Either way, I wouldn’t call a talkback audience a good sample.

he’s done a great job. Last month, ambulance ramp hours blew through 5000 in a month. That’s 5000 hours of an ambulance sitting outside an ED with a patient inside, unable to get treatment, and with the ambulance unable to be redeployed elsewhere. It’s no wonder he’s so **** scared of COVID.

he’s done nothing. He’s a pathetic man who jumps onto the latest public opinion issue and follows the masses.

so while you smugly sit in WA now jumping on here every day to share the latest tidbit of minor information and take joy in the decline or end of many pilots careers, remember that not too far into the future, when WA residents see the rest of Australia getting on with life while you’re stuck in the one place (may not bother you personally but it will annoy many expats and others), we’ll be sitting here flipping the bird at you lot saying ‘couldn’t give a toss’
I assure you I take no joy in the end of anyone’s job in aviation.. I have many friends still working or tying to work in aviation.