PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2021, 08:12
MickG0105

Received 208 Likes on 101 Posts
Originally Posted by Paragraph377
Mick, try googling the information.
That's my first recourse. I found nothing, hence the question to the Capn.

You seem to be proactive at googling statements or reports that support your premise ...
Yes, using readily accessible verified data to support an argument or contention ... what a novel approach!

You are always on here saying how well the economy is going and how things are better than they seem.
Am I? Always on here saying how well the economy is going? Near as I can tell I haven't said boo about the performance of the Australian economy since the 7th and that was simply to state the facts that while the Australian economy shrank in 2020, by Q1-21 the economy had recovered such that it was larger than in Q4-19.

And when have I ever said 'things are better than they seem'? I generally look to quote data - it is what it is.

Separately there was our exchange relating to inflation here, in the US and Europe. You might recall that exchange was where you posted a link to an article that contradicted the point you were trying to make.

Last edited by MickG0105; 18th Aug 2021 at 08:41. Reason: Tidy up, added point for clarity