PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quarantine gone crazy!
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2021, 04:48
Oli777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree 100% with Currys Lamb.

I think there is a huge confusion as to what vaccines actually do and what their 'current' role is. Right now it's not about not catching or spreading covid-19, it's about eliminating the death rate. Covid-19 will be around forever, just like measles, polio, HIV etc, but the chances of dying from it must be reduced to almost 0. I wholeheartedly believe that if an infected unvaccinated person (by choice) then infected their wife, husband, mother etc who is also unvaccinated (by choice) and one of them died, then they would suddenly have a very different outlook on these vaccines. We are sitting in a country that has had a handful of cases, and a handful of deaths, which we are very very lucky. Too many people forget SARS, Measles etc. A few weeks back in the news, two young parents (both unvaccinated) both died from Covid-19 leaving behind a 1 year old daughter, let that sink in and if those deaths could have been prevented, and if that poor child could have grown up with parents.

Every vaccines, anti-biotic, head ache pill, diarrhea pill, the pill, a can of coke, a packet of peanuts, a motor car, aircraft etc has risks that could kill you. Does the benefit outweigh the risk?