PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2021, 01:01
turbantime

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
Sad to see, I'm obviously Pro-vax, but, I believe its just a matter of education on the subject. Hence I continue the fight on this forum, but I would happily have a beer and chew the fat with a non-vaxer, and yes you will get annoyed with me asking you to get the jab, but I don't hate them. I'm the same with any subject matter I get involved with, it's opinions. This one is just very important to everyones welfare, both physical and economic (my point of view). A lot of anti vaxxers are not crazies, they just don't trust the vaccines being so new, so that is an education issue, not a stupidity, ignorance or whatever, that only comes in what you flatly refute facts given to you or just flat make stuff up. Then theres the media who is just as much to blame as SloMo for the slow vaccine roll out.
Fair call. I don’t have a problem whatsoever with the ones that are hesitant as I get where they’re coming from. I too engage with them as best as I can.

The ones I’m referring to are on the extreme end of the scale. The ones who mock people for getting vaccinated. The ones who purposely go out of their way to spread misinformation and instil fear. The ones who beat their chests about how they are not sheep and no one can tell them what to do. I’m talking about the very low percentage of abject morons who we have the unfortunate misfortune of calling our colleagues. If they capitulate, and don’t resign, then they are hypocrites.