PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2021, 00:37
43Inches

Received 419 Likes on 231 Posts
Some colleagues have mentioned that they are going to start calling the anti-vaxxers who capitulate ‘pussies’. These anti-vaxxers have been extremely vocal, disruptive and downright dangerous. If they truly believe in their cause, they will resign. I predict that most won’t and will get the jab, therefore they are hypocrites and will be labelled as pussies for the rest of their careers.
Sad to see, I'm obviously Pro-vax, but, I believe its just a matter of education on the subject. Hence I continue the fight on this forum, but I would happily have a beer and chew the fat with a non-vaxer, and yes you will get annoyed with me asking you to get the jab, but I don't hate them. I'm the same with any subject matter I get involved with, it's opinions. This one is just very important to everyones welfare, both physical and economic (my point of view). A lot of anti vaxxers are not crazies, they just don't trust the vaccines being so new, so that is an education issue, not a stupidity, ignorance or whatever, that only comes in what you flatly refute facts given to you or just flat make stuff up. Then theres the media who is just as much to blame as SloMo for the slow vaccine roll out.