PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2021, 06:14
josephfeatherweight

Received 58 Likes on 23 Posts
Hmmm. People don't take the time to read posts, do they? They love to get all excited and post back on full-automatic...

And what if the non-vaccinated citizen does not have his or her 'Vaccination Passport' or Medicare Card in the pocket of their trackpants when run over at a pedestrian crossing and taken by ambulance, unconscious and critically injured, to an ICU?
Well, they're not in ICU because of COVID, are they? So of course they deserve a bed. As per my initial post.

If you can quote me an ICU doctor or nurse who's explained how they can practically work out who is voluntarily unvaccinated when presenting to an ICU, please post the link.
When someone is admitted to ICU SUFFERING FROM COVID, they've probably not been vaccinated - there are VERY few people who medically CANNOT be vaccinated. You could ask them or their family? Check out their anti-vaxxer Facebook posts perhaps? Call their GP? Wouldn't be hard to work it out...

And what of children who've just complied with whatever their parents have decided about vaccination?
Good point - I hadn't thought of them - we'll exclude under 18s from the plan. See, with discussion, we're getting somewhere!

Last edited by josephfeatherweight; 17th Aug 2021 at 23:04. Reason: Added the word "probably" as suggested by other poster.