PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2021, 00:35
Xeptu

Received 81 Likes on 47 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
QLD have announced this morning like WA proof that you have had 1 does of a approved vaccine. If QF can’t make us take it without being held liable for any side affects how can states not be held liable for their hard line vaccination request. I’m happy for this by the way it needs to be like this considering ppl are getting their advice from Facebook and Instagram then believing in that. The vaccine should be made available to everyone by yrs end that so want it. Vaccinated ppl then need to have free rain of travel and movement January 1st 2022 and let the unvaccinated stay home locked away for a change.
My best guess! Most of us expect to be vaccinated and at least 80% of us in the first quarter of 2022, that's both doses and time to be deemed effectively protected. I would expect masks and whatever safety procedures to be in place by then. I would expect to see domestic travel to rise progressively to around 60% of precovid capacity and International up to around 40% by end 2023. All that assuming there is no breakout strain that renders the vaccine ineffective and the long term implications of the virus do not effect life expectancy, reproduction or any significant disability. Should any of those things become apparent, vaccinated or not, then I would expect the borders to remain restricted both internally and externally in some significant way.