PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2021, 02:40
43Inches

Received 445 Likes on 245 Posts
My opinion, and I reckon a vast majority of Australians is that once that 80% is reached we have given everyone enough chance to mull the stats, understand whats going on and those left have decided to be that way. I'm quite happy that once vaccinated your chance of dieing of this thing is back to flu levels so even 70% we should be considering normal ops and back to business. If WA is still thinking lockdowns after that, its stupid, and makes no sense, time to call Chopper back from the dead and push that state TF out of here.

Can you see the stupidity in your statement? If there are ramifications for not getting vaccinated - then you are being FORCED.
You obviously don't have kids, and don't understand the meaning of the word forced. As right now you can't send your kids to many day care without proof of vaccination. There may be those that provide for unvaccinated kids, but that will be your choice. This ain't about if my statement is stupid or not, its reality and how things already are. You want to fly on my plane and have a medical condition, better have a docs certificate or you don't. Just my companies rules. It's very easy to cite safety rules as flying with the flu or any communicable disease is already considered a no go condition.