PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2021, 07:17
43Inches

Received 428 Likes on 235 Posts
I don't follow your economic modelling. However, I did not say let it rip. I believe the politics of COVID elimination will be devastating by next year. Eventually some of us will have to die. Hopefully, vaccinations protect most. But this path is not sustainable, not for the economy, not for social cohesion, not for dealing with emerging security threats.
No doubt, but that's why I said i believe that that will all change in a few more months as the vaccine rate hits targets. Remembering that from when you start getting vaccinated it's a minimum of 6 -8 weeks before you are fully protected, that's assuming Pfizer, Az being 3 months or so. Its pretty important to get on the way soon if that's what you want.

I'm not vaxed never will be and that drive some crazy, I love it, still waiting to die, according to them!
If you want to be Macho about it and wrestle with the virus with your pure unadulterated immune system, go for it. It just sounds like challenging the gods to a duel for no reason other than an authority complex. I'm sure the virus will appreciate the easy ride, if it had that ability, to appreciate that is.