PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair interviews and sim assessments - 2
Old 11th Aug 2021, 14:38
DaveSpart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dashcam,

You are beyond delusional if you think the new cadets (or current crew for that matter) will see those salaries in the next years if ever. The suicidal "emergency" agreement that was signed last year gave RYR cart blanche to pay (or not pay) as they like. And thats what they have done ever since. I.e. I flew a near exact amount of hours this july as last year, and lost and additional 18% salary, because they have this new "daily rate" BS. I've been in this hellish company for over 3 years, never made even close to those amounts you listed, even before covid.

I think RYR have finally done it, they made sure that being an airline pilot is no longer a viable career option, but more a hobby for those who have other streams of income or those who enjoy working forced part time, not being able to get a mortgage in their lifetime. Myself and many, many others in the company are actively retraining, pursuing other career fields. The only way this company could ever turn around if via a targeted strike from the training department, with demands including MOL, EW, DH. and all those other pieces of utter scum leave the company for good. But no, we signed that we will not take any industrial action as long as the "emergency agreement" is in place, even though there is still €3B in liquidity in this company as of today.

Good luck everyone either in the company or with the maniac idea of joining this company, brighter horizons await outside of this industry.

Last edited by DaveSpart; 11th Aug 2021 at 14:39. Reason: Forgot to mention who the reply was to