PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-3
Thread: Isle of Man-3
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2021, 18:17
IOMX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Far from it. But the last time I looked this forum was for airing and sharing opinions and views and as long as that is the case that is exactly what I will do. And I for one am happy to own a view that does not fit with everybody else although I know there are a lot of people who do hold views like mine on this matter they just find it challenging to be drowned out by some who don't want to listen at all! Look at it it this way its far better to debate and discuss these issues than say nothing surely? Maybe by taking note of an opposing view that can help understand a situation better. If through doing that the outcome and I recognise its a huge if we get the right people ( policymakers etc) to see what is happening we might just might end up with something that it is good for the island. Wouldn't that just be fantastic?

Finally I think most people who post on here have some very reasonable and valid points and I certainly 'listen' to those its the reason why if you read my posts I agree at least one Easyjet service a day makes sense.