PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2021, 22:50
Foxxster

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
NSW problems are caused by NSW government, today Chant and Hazzard are to front a parliamentary inquiry (which is as pointless as national cabinet) over the advice she provided to NSW government about when Sydney needed to lockdown.

NSW is as cooked as a Turkey on xmas day, for me, the most frustrating thing is ppl know they wont get criminally charged with anything. Its now time to charge these rule breakers they need to be in a court and going to the clink its happening daily these clowns doing their own thing.

it is truly unbelievable. The latest I heard this morning about this clown who went to Byron bay after visiting his covid positive wife is that he is saying he went there to look at a property to purchase. And you guessed it, there is an exemption in the lockdown rules that say you can leave your area for such a purpose. There is no distance limit put on how far you can go. So it looks like yet another fork up by our wonderful public servants. Just like the non compulsory measures for the driver who started all this. And there would be plenty of these useless public servants on two hundred thousand a year plus who gave the thumbs up to these rules. Yet none will suffer any consequences. They have also not lost a single cent since this all started 18 months ago.

having said that, I would hope he can be charged with public endangerment having visited his covid positive wife before going.