PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2021, 09:03
highflyer40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blubak
The people listening to the anti everythings need to read it also,very likely it will be too late to change their mind if they get it.
Have just been reading the booking system for the under 40s group has gone into overdrive since the announcement yesterday that they can get it.looks like people are really keen which is great for all of us.
This is a reply I posted in the Coronvirus thread but thought I would also put it here as it is direct correlation to the above stories as well.

“The problem with just quoting the stats for deaths is it does not take into account the wider ramifications. Someone I work with is in her early 30’s and runs half marathons all the time. She caught CV19 and like you said was floored for 2 days and then back to normal…. A week later and we haven’t seen her for 4 weeks. She can barely get out of bed and can’t climb one flight of stairs without taking a break midway through. Doctors have told her this could last weeks, months or years. They just don’t know.

There are many more out there who are suffering debilitating effects of the virus than have died from the virus.”