PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex RAF Wing Commander cleared of stealing nameplate
Old 9th Aug 2021, 09:00
NutLoose

Received 2,942 Likes on 1,253 Posts
Not in the slightest, don't know him, rank is just a word these days from many a year ago and of no interest, if you read my second post I say I believed justice had been done and correctly too.
What irks me as I mentioned in the original is the fact the RAF are often loaned valuable and irreplaceable items by members of the public and do not appear to do their utmost to protect them whilst in their care, I also mentioned the PR Pilot at Benson who loaned his collection of photographs etc for which he had no copies for some display or the other the RAF was putting on, and that guys memories have been lost.
That is what irks me and yes it is shocking the RAF still appear to be losing members of the publics property, the system to record and preserve the items and their owners details is obviously still woofully lacking.
I did not name the individual, the news did, and chances are if I hadn't posted it someone else would have.

Last edited by NutLoose; 9th Aug 2021 at 09:11.