PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2021, 05:37
Foxxster

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
And we have a man ( who is currently in hospital with Covid), who thought it would be a good idea to leave his lock down area in Sydney and travel to Byron Bay to spread some love, just before he would be admitted to hospital. This intelligent idea has now prompted calls for Byron Bay and surrounds to be locked down.

What part of …. Stay at Home.. aren’t these morons getting?

I wish I thought differently. But I am over it. I really do not care if he lives or dies. And if he lives I would drag him off to jail for the rest of his selfish stupid life. Yes really. Same with anyone else who does this. And there have been several. Fines are not enough. Lock them up for a very very long time.

this is not a fooking joke. It is costing Sydney a BILLION a week. How may have died already in this latest outbreak. How many taken their own lives or have been tipped into mental illness, lost their life’s work and savings.

F*ck them. Just lock them away. Forever. They are responsible for deaths and billions in economic damage. I don’t care how old or young they are. F*ck them