PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2021, 23:49
43Inches

Received 425 Likes on 233 Posts
Thanks. I forgot about him donating the payrise to charity but I knew about the tribunal. Like I said in my response, never let the facts get in the way when bashing politicians.
I was watching his live Covid talk in the morning when he addressed that issue. He said it wasn't right for him to tell the other politicians whether they deserved it or not, hence why he hasn't acted on it, but was donating all rises during the pandemic to charities.

Interesting to note when you search up him donating, there is virtually no news coverage, infact most is liberal biased propaganda twisting his donation into some sort of inaction or failure. Have to remember the opposition also got a pay rise at the same time, and yes some of them have also pledged to donate the proceeds.

I will say I'm generally not pro Dan, but I have liked his leadership during the pandemic, I know that's a hot topic, but just my opinion. I live in his state, and have many pre-pandemic things I don't like about Dan and the Labor tribe.