PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2021, 23:00
blubak

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by turbantime
I love these uninformed comments. If you end up in hospital, especially in ICU, you get pumped a cocktail of ‘therapies’ to keep you alive. Each one of those with comes with side effects, some which could be long lasting. It literally is a last ditch effort to keep your pulse going. Not to mention the long term complications from the disease. Then there’s the vaccine with mild short term effects (AZ rare issues aside) which keep you out of hospital. I know what I prefer.
Perfectly said,when you are ill you take what is given without questioning where or how or how many trials were undertaken on it.
When you get a prescription from the chemist,do you sit down & study the warnings about side effects on the leaflet or do you just accept what your gp has told you to take?
When you decide to travel on an aircraft,do you insist on verifying the pilots experience!!
It seems like we are finally on the right track with getting people vaccinated not helped of course by our fed govt stuff up but the time is coming when the unvaccinated will realise their rights may not equal the majority of the population,that is their choice.