PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2021, 00:34
43Inches

Received 415 Likes on 229 Posts
I stopped watching ABC a long time ago. I admit, I used to enjoy it, including Q&A. Was a frequenter to CNN too. But after some self education (growing old), It has become apparent these channels have become nothing but far left propaganda on an extraordinary scale and I wouldn't believe anything that comes from them
!
I suggest you read up on what propaganda is, most of what ABC does is truthful, just presented very badly.

You watch the likes of Fox and Sky News and they basically twist any truth to suit the right wing agenda. I recall when vaccine rollout was slow both channels blatantly blamed the states for slow rollout, when it had nothing to do with the states. They use large screaming headlines that have little to do with the subject matter and clarify the truth in the fine print, but nobody usually gets to that part of the drivel. Under test some of what they say is true, but twisted in angle, which is exactly what propaganda is. BTW Australia does not blanket ban political propaganda, they reserved the right to not include that ban in our human rights agreement, so yes be very wary of how news and opinion pieces are angled here. Like seen on this forum, most people can regurgitate the rubbish spewed forth in headlines and catch phrases but can't substantiate why, that's when you know you've been fooled.