PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2021, 22:04
43Inches

Received 415 Likes on 229 Posts
So Dr Fauci didnt fund the Wuhan lab? Bill Gates (now a medical expert) not pushing through his teeth for vaccinations? mRNA tech does not alter DNA (never been tested on humans before)? The Government and its puppets always tell you the truth? 1000's of Doctors/Scientist speaking out about the truth are all of a sudden 'conspiracy theorists' and silenced? Breakthrough cases are another conspiracy? Lockdowns are not against the WHO recommendations ? Vaccinations make you more contagious and they are not a vaccine because they dont stop you from getting the virus? You need a booster shot every Six months? I could go on and on...But if people dont wake up, these borders/lockdowns aren't going anywhere!!!!
Yes the population will never get anywhere if they keep regurgitating Sky News headlines and US Republican party crap that has been disproved and just makes you look stupid and uneducated over and over.

I would rather be in the UK now than here.
I really hope you are joking on that front, you'd have to be mildly insane to want to even visit the UK right now, things are pretty dire over there. I don't mean just the Covid issues, everything from crime to unemployment to well, yes, the risk of getting covid. The UK has the double wham of dealing with brexit and covid at the same time and things are not going well.

The entire way Australia has dealt with this is an absolute joke to the world.
When you state that you make a joke of yourself, no one outside of Australia is caring about how Australia handles it because most of them have been inundated with Covid and are more worried about fighting. I agree Scomo has handled this incredibly badly, but due to some state premier diligence and the lockdowns working we are one of the few Western nations with a positive GDP from 2019. There is one thing that is certain, the countries that have had large spread of covid in the community have had massive economic downturns as a result. France, Germany, USA all sit at -3% or worse than 2019 figures, UK is clawing back some losses at -8%. If the virus had not been mishandled by Sydney playing politics we'd be up 1-2% by now. China and India are positive, but they are major developing nations, so they just burn through peasants to go forward, but they are still way down on pre-2020 expansion rates.