PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2021, 02:00
Cirressna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Xeptu
Well that's not a politicians call is it, that decision is on us the people. We need to have the conversation, it'll be the most watched Q&A session of all time I would think.

Our girls volunteered to help VIC in it's time of need and all of them came home infected, a good many of yours too. Mine are still affected from it, Long Covid they call it.
They can't be vaccinated yet, I don't know enough about it to tell u why, but in any case we have made our decision and I know we're not alone that we cannot be infected a second time,
So we have a very well organised bugout plan should that become necessary. one of the issues was the feeling of walking away from people in need, the ICU is the very last line of defence. My pitch to them to make them feel better is that you can't help anyone if your incapable yourself.
What you have written here in the last few hours gives us confidence our plan is sound and we should'nt worry too much about those that don't care anyway.

I'm actually really confused about what you're talking about here. Don't know why you're so vague. Your daughters are in the medical field and worked in hospitals on the frontline? They can't be vaccinated even though working on the frontline, why? Bugout plan? What are you on about!?

Last edited by Cirressna; 6th Aug 2021 at 02:12.