PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2021, 00:13
Xeptu

Received 79 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by 43Inches
I have absolutely no issue with people choosing not to get vaccinated, however in a years time when you are suffering the after effects of the virus because the world moved on without you, please accept my tsk tsk... Similar to when a sad mother mourns the loss of her child to whooping cough, cause she thought the vaccine caused autism, sad but that gene pool probably was too dumb to survive. There is no need to sacrifice you or your loved ones, a simple jab will solve this, therefore it is not a sacrifice as the loss of life is avoidable, you just became a proof of Darwinism, by proving you were not intelligent enough to survive in the real world. A sacrifice would be a soldier giving their life to defend your freedoms.
Whilst I agree with the intent of your post, some of your points are flawed.
1. Suffering the effects of the virus because the world moved on.
We still don't know for sure yet if that will still be the case even though you were vaccinated.
2. A simple jab will solve this.
We don't know that yet, it may be the long term effect of the vaccine could be just as bad as the disease.
3. A soldier giving their life to defend your freedoms.
Historically both sides have that exact same argument, they can't both be right.