PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2021, 23:39
StudentInDebt

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by KRviator
I do believe I answered it, but it may not have been you that asked, so...
1: In all but name. I have a job, but I cannot get there, and am on indefinite LWOP until McGoose reopens the border. Probably upto $120K in the hole so far since February 2020..
2: No. I have asked, and been told I am ineligible - despite 11 months off work last year and it'll probably be at least 6-7 months this year. Not entitled to so much as a brass razoo from anyone apparently.
3: Yes, though under protest. I am yet to be convinced even 80% of all eligible citizens vaccinated will be sufficient for McGoose to reopen WA to interstate travelers, however have scheduled our Pfizer vaccinations for later this week as I don't think we have a choice! We either reach the target as a nation, or we might as well subdivide Australia into the separate states for the foreseeable future.
Your job is in WA but you live in a state that is currently restricted under the border directions? Was there a pressing reason why, when there were no border restrictions earlier in the year, you didn’t move to WA?