PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Frustration
Thread: Frustration
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2003, 20:44
Ace Rimmer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Frustration

Blimey tis a very good thing that there is no moggie Rimmer or Rover Rimmer they’d be getting a damn good kicking right about now.

Why? Because yer old mate Ace has glued to the ground for waaaaayyyy too long. It’s a familiar tale of woe.
A month or so ago I managed to get airborne (just to bash out a few circuits – to keep sharp d’you see you know like you do. When I say sharp I suppose what I actually mean is less blunt but that’s not important right now. What is important is that on my way home (actually before I got out of the airport) I stopped of at a purveyor of flight training.

“What Ho” says I “any chance of sorting out some training tail dragging for the purpose of”?

“No probs say they when would you like to start” ?

“How bout next Sat” says I

“No probs” say they “next Sat it is”

“Oh Bu&&&er” says I “I’ve got something on better make it the week after”

All the week after WX glorious until Sat when it’s pants brill on Sunday of course… (Sundays no good for learning a new kite since circuits are banned on Sundays at our patch) annnnd basically the same thing has happened every week since. Take as a example, this week – it’s a good one. Sunday great, Monday great ,Yesterday great Today fab. Forecast for tomorrow good, Friday not bad…. Sat…well what a surprise… PANTS… Sunday looking good again Makes you wanna cry…