PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Isle of Man-3
Thread: Isle of Man-3
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2021, 17:15
BA318

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IOMX
Interesting. Would that be before I have to scroll through a screen that wants me to pay at least £4.99 for a seat ( Free on BA) then a screen to charge me at least £18.74 each way for a bag (free on BA) a screen for car hire and covid insurance? And there are no fares under £50 in August and if its the only London flight that will soon become the case in the coming months.

And then there is the transit time. Last time I flew Easyget to Gatwick when there was no other option I was 'held' in the crowded departure room at the lower level of Ronaldsway for around 30-40 minutes. I never did that with BA. Then when we landed at Gatwick at around 10pm at night I had to wait for a transit bus to arrive everyone to offload and then be transported to the terminal. By the time I was at the railway station to go into London it was gone 11pm a full one hour after landing.

Would that be the ease of journey and experience you are referring to?
BA prices don’t include bags or seat selection unless you chose the higher fares just like EasyJet. The headline BA price is usually Economy Basic with the choice to pay more for Economy Plus (which includes a bag and a seat you can chose 48 before departure).