PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Women will need to register for the draft?
Old 1st Aug 2021, 21:42
SASless

Received 516 Likes on 215 Posts
I suppose similar atrocities carried out on the manly men soldiers with the helpless females looking on did not show on your radar?

Knowing some of our adversaries in a certain region have rather odd ideas about such matters....it is not inconceivable that is one of the many sights we may see on World Television Nightly News Reports one evening.

I worry more about not being capable of fielding a genuinely effective fighting force due to the social engineering that is going on these days than the scenario you present.

Combine that with the participation trophy snowflake mentality that is infesting today's youth and the specter of seeing our Soldiers in a position where that might. happen is getting more likely. I am thinking.

If we are going to wage War...we need to learn from our lessons taught to us by our many involvements in limited wars.....and get back to the true essence of war and reverse the trend towards self defeat before the first shot is ever fired.