PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Women will need to register for the draft?
Old 1st Aug 2021, 21:04
meleagertoo

Received 136 Likes on 65 Posts
Well, let's just wait and see, shall we? Time itself will tell.

And when (as is utterly ineviatble) we have a platoon or larger of mixed sex taken by those who wish the West ill, and we are treated to youtube videos of the women soldiers being gang-raped in front of their helpess male colleagues what are we to do? More to the point, what will we do? As a society?

You'd better believe that there are factions out there who recognise all to clearly the appalling and fatal weakness in our society's 'moral' compass that both inists that women must have 'equal rights' and all that high-faluting nonesense, but will squeal and dissolve into paroxysms of agony, self guilt and will collapse headlong in the disastrous self-inflicted propaganda that this idiotic, self-imposed sutuation guarantees we are going to have to have to face before long.
The power of such an event would be indescribable - and probably unanswerable.
Don't take this post as sexist! This is an inevitable (and for us - unconquerable, in our weakness) reality our misplaced 'equality' programme guarantees as a certainty before long, and the enemy knows it. It is pure, military folly.

The next war may well be won by a single action of the bad guys simply on the basis of atrocities perpetrated/threatened on a dozen (female) soldiers published on the internet.

Does anyone really believe that in our Western pussified, weakling and risk-averse society we could/would stand up to a brutal demonstration of that sort?

I, for one, do not.

I think public opinion would force a cave-in within hours.

I simply cannot see the justifcation of deploying women in the front line in a war against people who value women and their "rights" less than animals. If we do so we simply risk sign our own surrender over a matter of silly "equalitist' dogma. What a stupid way to go!

Because both we and they know our society doesn't have the spine to stand up to a threat like that.

Am I wrong?