PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2021, 04:52
Foxxster

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by PoppaJo
Melbourne did well protecting its regions and the rest of the country in the back half of last year, barely one single leak.

I am concerned as she clearly is trying to save face by not adhering Dans advice by keeping metro/regional apart, and the rest of us next month around the nation or soon will suffer the consequences of that. Not to mention the good folks of regional NSW.

Her treasurer would be better knifing her now rather than waiting till next year, and get these decisions done. Saving face now avoided.

oh I am glad others have noticed Dominic not so subtly positioning himself in the background. He made sure it was leaked he was against the extended lockdown though back in early July which he thought was a popular stance to take then but maybe not so much now given how things have played out.

but yes, it’s a matter of when not if he becomes leader of the nsw libs. I think Gladys may move aside early next year once, hopefully the worst of this ****storm is behind us. You can bet though that every stumble she makes is being clapped by some. Not just on the other side of the political fence.

meanwhile at the Olympics, the ENTIRE Australian track and field squad has been put into isolation due to a member of another country’s team who was training nearby testing positive.

Last edited by Foxxster; 29th Jul 2021 at 05:03.