PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2021, 13:26
Xeptu

Received 74 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by cLeArIcE
People probably think I'm heartless, but I don't see what the big issue is.
Offer The vaccine to everyone, don't force them. Protect the Very few that can't have the vaccine then, get on with life. If people choose not to have the vaccine and they subsequently get sick or die, does it really matter? We always talk about freedom of choice. We are all free to choose many things in life, that doesn't absolve you Of the consequences Of your choice. One could argue that ignoring science because of some article you read on the internet is the same evolutionary misstep as pulling the sabre tooth tiger's tale. Nature will take care of the rest.
Sure and that's the conversation Australia needs to have. Unfortunately we are a long way away in the rollout for everyone who wants to be vaccinated has been. it is also dependant on there being no change to the virus itself, should there be a breakout strain, (roughly every 6 months) Then there's the issue of Long Covid, once infected you may never fully recover. my girls who volunteed for VIC still havnt recovered after 12 months, will they ever, we don't know. How many of us are willing to live with that,