PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2021, 02:28
Foxxster

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
In other news .. an update of our Ballina couple. We have a name and a face, and it appears the Flight Attendant is not cooperating with Police and has lawyered up.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-...each/100325698
it’s worse than that. This is the flight attendant

Malynda Gray, 36, who also goes by Mel Waterhouse, has been identified as the woman who moved around in south-east Queensland for a week after experiencing Covid symptoms,

In 2017 Ms Gray appeared in news reports when she had claimed to have dated Ricky Maddison, who was responsible for the death of Queensland policeman Brett Forte after a shoot-out in May 2017.
Maddison fired two full magazines at police cars during a pursuit from Toowoomba to the Lockyer Valley, killing Officer Forte. He was later shot dead by police after a 20-hour siege.

Gray was described by media outlets at the time of his death as an ex-girlfriend of Maddison's.

'We were together for a while and in that time he was the most caring person I knew,' she said.

'I don't believe the allegations against him from my loving experiences with him. He used to make me laugh all the time. He was an amazing, caring person.'