PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2021, 06:30
Turnleft080

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SHVC
Well some of the comments I read on social media, the people of Sydney already believe this lock down is worse than last yr and is unbearable Gladys cant possibly go any harder. If you go any harder they'll blow.

My personal opinion, I think Gladys know she has F@#ked it, the speed boat is out of sight and now for her to open up will be the vaccination rate. Gladys is making an announcement tomorrow of her opening up plan, you all read it here first, I bet a vaccination target will be announced to ease restriction. Honestly no other way for NSW to get out of this mess.

Unfortunate for Aviation it will do no good if NSW gets to the target she will announce, I bet the other states will be no where near their targets and they will not open to NSW.
Like flying past your PNR, no way back. Let it rip Gladys. Just let it rip. The quicker it spreads, the quicker your herd immunity will occur. If everyone did the appropriate
thing to take control of your own health (not the premier, not the CHO, not your doctor) but you. YOU YOU YOU. You got enough elderly vaccinated, so just let it rip. Sure you will get some hospitalisations and ICUs
though millions will be A-symptomatic even without you knowing you got covid. What makes you think all the other states are clean. Their could be hundreds of A-symptomatic out their just not getting tested.
Lockdowns are like trying to fix the Hoover Dam with band aids. At some stage it's going to go bang.

OK, I will be nice now, keep your distance 1.5m, wash your hands jeffery, practice deep breathing with your mask on with that disposable your been wearing for a week.
Just about to put on the bullet proof jacket, you can shoot me now.