PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2021, 04:07
dr dre

Received 360 Likes on 198 Posts
Originally Posted by KRviator
Consider Gladys' request for some states to give up a portion of their vaccines to allow NSW to get more vaccinations going - which state said "Sure, here's some of ours!" McGowan said "Get stuffed, it's allocated on aper capita basis and you're not having ours", Anna-Stayaway said similar.
Someone did say get stuffed to a vaccine request, it was.......

Speaking to radio hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O, Berejiklian was asked about the idea that Victoria – at that point in a lockdown with both Kappa and Delta variants circulating – might want some of “our” doses. “No, they can’t,” she says.
“Why does everyone look to us to save their own stupid decisions?” Sandilands asks. “I can’t comment on that,” Berejiklian sighs, as if she would very much like to.

And just so everyone can see it for real, the relevant footage starts at 2:30 in. Also great to hear is the smuggest talk right after about how NSW people “are doing the right thing”......

Guess NSW should have been enforcing international arrivals and air-freight throughput as a function of their percentage of Australian's too, rather than taking, at times, 2/3rds of international arrivals and (I think I read - happy to be corrected) 75% of all incoming airfreight.
At times, but overall NSW and WA have been the states with the highest proportion of arrivals per capita with roughly similar figures. Both eclipsed per capita by the NT arrivals into Howard Springs however.

NSW and WA are about 50% higher than SA and Qld, with Victoria in 6th.