PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2021, 01:19
Xeptu

Received 79 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by chuboy
See your doc, fever with drenching night sweats can be a symptom of something more serious which is unrelated to the vaccine - it can be ruled out with a few simple blood tests for peace of mind.
Thanks all, I am fortunate to have plenty of medical people around me, pain in the arse they are, worse than pilots. I was particularly amused by the menopause and aids responses.

My aim was to put it out there for those who may be experiencing the same thing specifically related to the AZ vaccine. I would have been one of the early jabs in my area, I registered my interest before it was available to me and took the jab, where and when I was booked in by the states health organisation. There wouldn't be a lot of ordinary people (not a priority) like myself who would have had the first AZ jab much earlier. Time will tell if it's vaccine related or not.

The symptom, fever sweats, nothing else with it, no shivering, no aches and pains, only once, not all night, within 2 hours of sleep, you wouldn't otherwise know if you didn't wake up cold and wet., particularly the pillow case.

Cheers
This has happened 3 times, not every night, urines are clear.

Last edited by Xeptu; 26th Jul 2021 at 01:24. Reason: Extended