PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Some truth about the ML incident
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2003, 11:33
KAPTAIN KREMIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOOMERA

Never for a minute did I doubt that there are those who have the intellectual or technological ability to identify persons on this forum and are doing so on a minute by minute basis. My concern is use or disclosure and how that applies to Privacy Law and the resulting hurt to individuals who assume anonymity. I am not one of those "intelectually" blessed and haven't got a clue about IP's and clearly hadn't even noticed or considered the interesting bottom corner of replies!!!!!! But , believe me, I do write in fear of retribution.

As for going for the man not the issue this is fair comment and you are correct in saying that you are not inferring that. My issue was the legality of disclosure or usage and it was a question not a statement.

I must admit that it is difficult to 'control' responses when induviduals have improper influence or are in positions of power and do not exercise that power to the good of the general community - in my humble opinion, of course.

Or we could get rid of emotive issues and passion for flying and woops - there goes PPRUNE!

Time to pull my head in and say sayonara for a few years again me thinks!!! BFN