PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2021, 08:32
Xeptu

Received 71 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Aussie Bob
I did check it out, very interesting. Perhaps you should check this out: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...lence-of-evil/

Personally I don't believe or disbelieve either stats, I simply don't know. All I do know is that I don't feel particularly threatened by "the virus". I don't know why that is either, its just the way it is.
Most likely because you havn't been touched by the virus yet, Most don't know anyone who has been infected let alone became seriously ill. That leaves us with a sense of virus, what virus.

When Vic was in it's hour of need 4 of our girls volunteered to help, Because procedure and PPE was seriously flawed, something they realised the moment they went on duty, all 4 came home infected, 12 months on, none of them can say they are restored to perfect precovid health, Breathlessness for no apparent reason, bruising that comes and goes in the legs, arms and hands, for apparently no reason. loss of sensation, numbness.
Will they volunteer again, hell no, if a more severe strain emerges that is likely to overwhelm the health system, we are bugging out. These girls are professionals not scared easily, so that's a big deal coming from them.