PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2021, 03:02
Torukmacto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't say I wasn't going to get vaccinated. I will get vaccinated when the personal risk mitigating steps I'm taking against contracting C-19 are not sufficient, thus justifying my taking the risk of the vaccine. I hope by that stage that every essential worker and person in aged care has been vaccinated.

Seems to be a common idea amongst Australians now , I’ll get vaccinated when I feel my health is sufficiently threatened in my opinion ?
We are at war with delta , the economy is taking hit after hit , the country is closed for business and states at each other’s throats . The only answer we have at the moment long term is to get the bulk of Australia vaccinated and open it up .

Australia is defiantly the lucky country but not sure if it’s better to be lucky or smart at the moment .

No more excuses .

Letting wife or girlfriend ( or both ) take the birth control pill monthly that has higher chance of getting a blood clot than the A-Z vaccination and saying I’m not getting vaccinated as risks are too high while country is on its knees ?

Last edited by Torukmacto; 24th Jul 2021 at 03:15.