PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2021, 04:25
Muttley Crew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
What a valuable contribution Muttley, can you please post a link from a credible source where you verify these “facts”:
I'd be very surprised if you didn't know this already and were not simply choosing to play at being ignorant rather than address the issue substantively. Sutton admitted such months ago and the press have largely chosen not to challenge this misleading anomaly.

You seem to be an arbiter of which sources are credible and which aren't and you could easily search for sources yourself (although I'm sure this wouldn't fit your 'narrative') but here's one that came up after a single search attempt; it's on the La Trobe University website which wouldn't ordinarily be my first choice of source but I'm disinclined to conduct your research for you any further than that and let's face it, we both know you're already well aware of this inconvenient (for you) truth, anyway.

To sum up, you appear to be comfortable with deaths with being reported as deaths from Covid19 but your sense of propriety is offended by the disclaimer which suggests the mere possibility, not the certainty, of some stats on the VAERS website being erroneous. Please tell us all how that's not hypocritical and disingenuous.