PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All borders to reopen.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2021, 12:18
MickG0105

Received 213 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by Cloudee
Nothing like selective quoting and drawing your own conclusions. Here's what you Dr Ross Walker really thinks about how well the government and the health minister, Greg Hunt, have done in combating covid. Slighly different to your take.

Interview with Dr Ross Walker, 2GB Healthy Living, on the COVID-19 vaccine roll out | Health Portfolio MinistersDR ROSS WALKER:

Greg, can I say, firstly, congratulations to you and your medical team for what you've done in the management of COVID. And I know there's been a few hiccups with the vaccine, but obviously the roll out's going to occur.

But also it's, in many ways, overshadowed the extraordinary achievements with all of the other things, you know, other aspects of medicine you've done. Some of the great drugs you've been able to get on through the PBS for people who otherwise has to pay so much money and couldn't afford it.

So really, I'm in awe of you as our Health Minister, and I hope you stay in the position for many years to come.
That was back in April, wasn't it? Here's his most recent views on the current situation in Sydney. At 6:30 he acknowledges the extraordinary job that the NSW CMO has done to date, but goes on to disagree with her outdoor masking advice.

Last edited by MickG0105; 21st Jul 2021 at 12:28. Reason: Link to recent interview