PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2021, 15:53
Flying Clog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And this is why we need a union that vets and has veto rights on all new recruits. One no vote from the panel and you're on your bike. No reason given.

A bit like AeroLogic.

We need to maintain integrity. Not lose it. And with the insta clowns overrunning us, THAT is very much a priority. All the pilots need to be fighting from the same corner, against the management and accountants, who have already proved to be absolute maniacs taking advantage where they can. And the chinese bat flu has been one HELL of an opportunity for the bottom feeder airlines, of which Wizz is one. (However Wizz seems to be screwed now).

They can't put a price on good will, so just go straight for the jugular, the low numbers and ticks in the boxes. Screw it down to the bottom line.

It's called the race for the bottom, google it you snowflakes.

If the flying public was aware you would have half filled airplanes, with the 10 euro stag party brigade, too pissed to know if they were on a plane or a hearse, the only remaining passengers. And you're welcome to them.

And then maybe think about why you really want to become a pilot? Is it for the insta shots and facebook profile ego, thanks to the bank of mum and dad and the house remortgage? Or do you really have built in skills, aptitude, managerial skills, previous flying experience, and the right stuff to have a rewarding career as a reliable Captain? I think we're out numbered here.

It's a disgrace.

And I can't wait, and they will, for chancers like Wizz and Norwegian (and the rest of the fly by night cowboys) to fall flat on their faces.

Ryanair, difficult one - as long as you get the show on the road, safely, you get paid well with a decent roster at a regional base. You just have to turn a blind eye to MOL and his outrageous outbursts, and don't get involved.

As for Ryanair P2F FOs, well, you made your bed, now lie in it. It's going to be money and you'll be in debt for years. Enjoy.

However, not that I want to encourage it, but Ryanair was a well trodden path into a quick command at Emirates, for all that's worth these days. I suppose they're in the dole queue now too...