PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2021, 10:53
common cents

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
We have vaccines for Meningococcal. They are were developed this century, and approved for use only a few years after being created. They are administered to children at 12 months of age, and if parents refuse they’ll lose welfare and their kids will be denied admittance to childcare.

So my question is were you as equally as vocal against all the vaccines that were never approved after trials of the test subjects as they went through childhood and puberty?
No not at all. Contrary to what you might believe I am not against tried tested safe and proven vaccines or medications of any kind.
As you said Meningococcal and indeed many other vaccines were approved only after a few years of safety data. These current new and untested technologies should be thoroughly developed through proper safety analysis over a few years before use.
The difference in this case is a sense of urgency brought about by this pandemic. That’s understandable but my question stands. Should we be injecting this **** or maybe I should say crap lest I offend DHfan again, into the arms of children and young adults .With a known recovery rate of 99.9% in this age group the risk to benefit just doesn’t seem justifiable. By all means jab the elderly or the vulnerable because that’s where the real emergency seems to exist.

I am sure that the big pharmaceutical companies, our government, and the medical community have the most honourable of intentions. Is that enough to act on though? Or do we adopt a wait and see approach until the science is truly in?

Ultimately we are all free to exercise intelligent judgment and decide on an action.....at least for the present time.