PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Covid Shot - Side Effects?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2021, 05:16
common cents

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is that because of the vaccine or the mutation in the virus?
If one argues that the majority of UK residents catching Delta Covid are unvaccinated then the theory of evolution has to come into play. I mean they were not vaccinated so why aren’t they dying?
I think current estimates are that the exponential infection growth in UK....now at 50000 plus cases a day.... is 70% non vaccinated.There should be huge death numbers but not so! With such high unvaccinated cases how does one justify the argument that it’s the effect of vaccination?
The other thing that bothers me is this risk to benefit mantra.
In Australia since the beginning of this pandemic there has been 1 death in the 10 to 29 year age group. A total of 9646 cases! That’s a fatality rate of 0.01%. Should this group be exposed to unknown risks with experimental vaccines that may reduce this rate to 0.0005%.
Dont get me wrong, because I too think that if these vaccines are shown to reduce illness by the claimed 90% then that would benefit the elderly with fatality rates of 9.3% 70-79 years and 29.0% in the 80 to 89 years group.
Risk to benefit where it is warranted. Sticking this **** into a 12 year old is sickening.