PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Surface 3 battery issues
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2021, 22:09
Alsacienne

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Surface 3 battery issues

Having been gifted a Surface 3 about 4 years ago, I have been a very happy user. Now even if the leads/charger are installed correctly, the darn thing doesn't want to charge. Having read that this is often a problem for this model I would like to see if buying and fitting another battery might be the answer. I know it will be costly, and I would like to get in touch with Microsoft to see if they can do this.

The telephone number for their service centre in the Grand Est is no longer valid and I suspect they may have closed this facility. Any online contacts I try to make from their website leads me to more Microsoft pages but no telephone number or email template with which to initiate contact. I phoned their Paris number earlier this afternoon ... and after pressing my responses to all their situations, I spoke to a human who said he would connect me with a technician, but there would be a delay of about 30 seconds during which I was required to respond to a survey as to how they had handled my call thus far. Reluctantly I did this ... with honest scores - this all seemed to be going swimmingly - only to have the phone cut off at the end of it. A waste of 8 minutes that I'll never get back.

Does anyone have an email address or a phone number for a REAL Microsoft service centre - English speaking for preference as my Urdu, Hindi and Malay are non-existant - that I could try? Many thanks in advance.