PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sex Offender and becoming a pilot?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2021, 13:50
Stu666

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by nothopeful
The police view that was that as an engineering grad I was fully aware of how devices store images..
What a load of poppycock! I happen to have an honours degree in Computer Science from a good university, and although I have a fairly decent understanding of how the Windows OS stores images, I am by no means an expert. In fact, I have virtually no knowledge of how Android/iOS perform the same function, so unless you're a mobile phone engineer, that is a ridiculous argument! It's analogous to saying a back street mechanic is fully aware of how the engines on an aircraft work!

Seems to me like you are perhaps on the wrong side of woke individuals within the police/CPS. You need to fight this - at the end of the day it was a bikini pic - a quick search on Google would probably yield thousands of similar images. Yes, I get that the context was sexual, but if you didn't initiate or pressure her into sending the photo, then you are merely guilty of being a young, red-blooded male. And the blackmail, if you have any proof of that, is really going to help your case.